This Circular Metal Wall Art with a Golfer on a Golf Course is the perfect addition to any man cave, porch, or entryway. Your sign is laser cut from premium quality steel and powder coated for a durable finish. You can also choose to leave your sign as raw steel (dark gray in color) and spray paint in the color of your choice or leave it to naturally rust. The construction ensures that the art will last for years to come, and the finely detailed golfer makes it a great conversation piece. Hang it up and show your love for the sport of golf!
• laser cut
• 12 inch and 14 inch signs - quality 14 gauge steel (thickness of a nickel)
• 18 inch and 24 inch signs - quality 12 gauge steel (1/8" thick)
• matte black powder coat
• silver vein powder coat (textured look)
• copper vein powder coat (textured look)
• raw steel (steel looks silver, not weather protected against rust)
• mount with nails or screws
• signs with a screws purchase include #2 stainless steel screws, 2" long
• USPS Priority Mail
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Refined Inspirations, Inc., are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Refined Inspirations, Inc., 9674 Ostrowski Way, Brainerd, MN 56401
Jun 14, 2022
Hello, Received the golf wall art. Looks just as pictured and the quality looks good. Thank you
Nov 23, 2020
I am delighted with this golf metal sculpture that I ordered as a gift for my husband. It is so well done right down to the finest detail. It shipped to me on time as promised by the seller.
Jul 13, 2020
May 25, 2017
Cool piece!! Quick turnaround and even better in person than in pictures. Wonderful craftsmanship and attention to detail. Would definitely purchase from this seller again!!