This family name sign is personalized with your family last name and displays a loon on the lake. Your sign is laser cut from premium quality steel and powder coated for a durable finish. You can also choose to leave your sign as raw steel (dark gray in color) and spray paint in the color of your choice or leave it to naturally rust. We do not provide mounting supplies due to the varied requests and requirements of our customers. Once your order is placed, your sign will ship next business day. A perfect addition to your rustic cabin decor.
HOW TO ORDER
• Please enter your personalized name in the "add an optional note" box on the "review your order" screen at checkout
• laser cut
• 20x10 inch, 24x12 inch, and 30x15 inch signs - quality 12 gauge steel (1/8" thick)
• 12x6 inch signs - quality 14 gauge steel (thickness of a nickel)
• matte black powder coat
• silver vein powder coat (textured look)
• copper vein powder coat (textured look)
• raw steel (steel looks silver, not weather protected against rust)
• mount with chain or screws
• chain is available for purchase: http://bit.ly/2ywuRfs
• matching powder coated screws are available for purchase: https://cutt.ly/TNFyb3U
• mounting supplies not included
• USPS Priority Mail
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Refined Inspirations, Inc., are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Refined Inspirations, Inc., 9674 Ostrowski Way, Brainerd, MN 56401
Nov 30, 2022
This sign is absolutely PERFECT! Not to mention we literally got it within in 2 days - granted we live in the same state, but the fact that the item was made to order the following day and shipped… holy cow! Shop owners were immediately communicative after placing the order and were super quick to respond when I asked a question. Seriously can’t recommend them enough. This is a gift for my in laws and we will definitely purchase again, for ourselves and our family, in the future! Can’t wait to get a cabin solely for an excuse to order another sign!
Nov 14, 2022
I ordered this sign for a new basement bar, it far exceeded my expectations! It looked exactly as the picture showed, just better because it was personalized for me. Refined Inspirations was very responsive to my questions and the sign arrived so much faster than I expected, usually custom orders take much longer! The quality of the sign was top notch, very sturdy and very professionally designed. Thank you for bringing life to my vision Austin and Amy, I will be ordering from you guys again and would recommend them to anyone!
Oct 28, 2022
We love the sign made for my grandmother’s 95th birthday present. Amy was very helpful in answering my million questions and helping with design. Just perfect!
Oct 7, 2022
Amazing sign. Looks perfect. Super-fast communication and shipping. They even sent me a proof before I committed to buying. The recipient loves it!
Jun 2, 2022
Fast delivery and great customizing!